Marketing Manager - Light Div.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the Light industry business.
Our LIGHT business treats Microelectronics, Transportation, Food & Beverage, Data Centers, Institutional, and other manufacturing plants. The Marketing Manager for our LIGHT business is a key member of our LIGHT Marketing team.
This position will be based in Seoul.
- Define the marketing vision and strategy,
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning,
- Understand customer needs and industry challenges and develop new offerings to solve them,
- Create and collaborate on execution of marketing plans and sales enablement
- Partner on driving innovation (product, business model) and business development opportunities with the end goal of growing revenue and increasing profitability and market share.
ㅇ This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring significant collaboration globally and
with other functions (digital, sales, R&D, etc.), communication with executive management and extensive work with customers and partners.
You will be responsible for building and leading an energetic and dynamic team across multiple industry segments and large corporate customers in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong strategic thinking, communication,collaboration, change management and leadership abilities, passion for customers, marketing fundamentals, high energy and commitment to help solve big problems.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Korea management team to support business
planning and strategy implementation, including marketing, portfolio and communication
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Create and execute strategies which will fuel robust growth and profitability for each industry segment
- Drive program innovation and evolution (organic and inorganic)
- Drive a robust portfolio of innovative solutions, whether through digital alone or in combination with other chemical, equipment, automation or service capabilities
- Explore and deploy new value capture models that monetize digital solutions and create new revenue streams.
- Be key liaison to global colleagues for execution and development
- Ensure strong communications strategy and execution
- Manage and develop a team creating a highly inclusive and high performing culture
- Collaborate with critical functions, digital, sales, R&D, etc
- Remain current on industry norms and future trends and apply that to current and future offerings
- Travel 10 – 20% based on need, customer face to face interaction, and team support
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years professional sales & marketing experience; or
- MBA with 5+ years of professional sales & marketing experience
- 5+ years experience leading and coaching high performing teams
- 5+ years experience working with cross-functional business units within B2B/industrial segments, defining marketing vision and strategy
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Proven ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and navigate matrix organizations to achieve business results
- Ability to exhibit team leadership; motivate and inspire teams to achieve their highest potential and communicate a sense of vision and mission.
- Ability to create an environment that encourages breakthrough thinking, can move new ideas forward
- Well-developed and proven leadership, strategic thinking, marketing fundamentals, & business acumen
- Experience with digital innovation
- Business to business marketing experience
- Previous experience in the Microelectronics and Transportation Industries space
- International marketing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, good attention to detail and use of sound judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating customer-facing presentations, with visibility to top executives
- International cultural awareness and international business experience
• MS-Word로 작성된 국문 또는 영문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
[제출처 및 문의]
• 이메일 지원: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 문의: 02-558-1907