JOB TITLE: Business Manager for Natural Gas
ㅇ POSITION OBJECTIVE
Business manager based in Korea, and he/she will manage the Sales/PMO for Natural Gas (inc FGSS) business.
He/she is also responsible for Business direction and developing project pursuit strategic/team, ensures that all sales channels meet the sales target and develop account strategy and execute with key action plan.
He/she will directly report to Director of Global Project Pursuit in Singapore and closely work with designated customers, Reps, Other BUs, Operation teams in AP.
ㅇ MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Finance: Set, own, and achieve bookings, sales, profitability, and project execution targets for Natural Gas business in Korea.
- Organization: Plan and build Natural Gas organization to deliver the financial results meeting/exceeding targets.
- Sales Management: Plan strategies and resources to deliver monthly order targets. Represent Korea NG in monthly POR meetings to discuss actual and projected bookings and sales.
- Sales Channel Management: Manage indirect sales channels to maximize market coverage and sales strategies and effectiveness. Build strong relationships with the top management of sales channels. Conduct periodical reviews and set challenging objectives
- Project Pursuit: Identify key projects to win and enter early to implement winning strategies.
- PMO Leadership:
· Build Natural Gas project organization with skid engineering, project proposals, project execution and procurement management, quality assurance, performance testing, skid commissioning and servicing capabilities.
· Propose to translate project winning strategies into customer offers
· Ensure efficient and on-time project execution with top class quality. Target and achieve margin improvement through cost reduction and variation orders.
· Conduct pre-dispatch and on-site testing. Provide commissioning support when covered in the contract.
· Provide service support to the installed base
- Strategic Initiatives: Develop strategic initiatives to maximize business from City Gas Companies, Gas Transmission Companies, Power Plants and EPC’s.
- Sales Promotion: Organize focused customer exchange events. Build strong relationships at multiple levels with key customers.
- Customer Service: Work closely with the Service team to address customer issues and ensure prompt resolution. Escalate issues to Asia Pacific team where necessary. Also work out joint strategies to grow the lifecycle services
ㅇ JOB COMPETENCIES (inc. EDUCATION/TRAINING/EXPERIENCE)
- Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering. Post-Engineering MBA qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in Power or City Gas industries with a successful track record in Sales Management / Marketing/ Business Management
- Strong communications and relationship-building skills that can successfully translate sales leads to order and can work collaboratively internally.
- Ability to strategically prioritize and suitably adapt and improve on account management approach as and when necessary to focus on successful and profitable “win-win” situations.
- Understand customer needs and leverage on both product portfolio and internal resources to identify cross-selling opportunities across accounts to create additional value to customers and maximize the Company’s sales revenue.
- Proactive in learning more about the product portfolio and understanding how to differentiate product offerings competitively.
- Show understanding of market trends and the impacts on customers for the assigned geographical territory.
- Resourceful and is comfortable in navigating through internal resources by collaborating cross-functionally and can utilize resources effectively.
- Strategic Thinking and long-term planning capabilities
- MS-Word로 작성된 영문·국문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
ㅇ 제출처 및 문의
- 이메일 지원: email@example.com
- 문의: 02-558-1907