JOB TITLE: Project Engineer (Measurement & Solution)
ㅇ POSITION OBJECTIVE
He/she will act as project engineer in implementing solutions and supporting project team objectives. He/she will be responsible for designing and developing functional & detail design specifications for Flow Products of the assigned projects. He/she will lead and manage the assigned project as on-time and on budget. He/she will report to Project Manager
ㅇ MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage projects from the receipt of order till delivery.
- onduct handover and kick-off meetings, generate schedule, progress reporting (internal & customer) and change order managements.
- Be responsible for meeting overall project schedules in delivery including buyout items.
- Collaborate cross-functional departments like Sales Team, OMO team, Finance Team, buyer, planner and managing project orders.
- Lead technical discussions and engineering status reviews with customers.
- Directly or Indirectly execute from Tier 0 to 3 projects.
- Handle proper documentation requirements for orders based on all Customer’s requests for both standard and customized requests.
- Work with internal functional groups to execute orders and maximize service levels.
- Arrange & Participate in the FAT with supporting from Service Team.
- After delivery, work with Service Team and Global Engineering Team to execute Commissioning and Start-Up work.
- Share technical knowledge and experience with PMO team.
- Report progress and technical problems to Project Manager.
- Assist sales organization in defining and estimating the engineering/technical scope of work.
ㅇ JOB COMPETENCIES
- Priority Setting
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Values
- Degree in Instrument/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering
- Over 3 years of experiences in process instrumentation or a related industry.
- PMP/PMI certificate will be an advantage
- Experience as Instrument & Controls engineer would be advantageous.
- Field Instruments Project Execution experience would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office & delivering presentations
- MS-Word로 작성된 영문·국문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
ㅇ 제출처 및 문의
- 이메일 지원: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 문의: 02-558-1907