Title: Marketing Manager, F&B Div.
Company is looking for a Marketing Manager for Korea’s Food & Beverage (F&B)
business. This role will report into (F&B) Korea Market Lead.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Korea management team to support business planning and strategy implementation, including marketing, portfolio and communication activities.
This position will be based in Seoul.
- Business analysis: Consolidate and analyse financial and performance data (sales, profitability, etc) to develop insights and recommendations for senior management
- Business planning: Facilitate discussions on business opportunities and challenges as part of annual business planning cycle. Consolidate market data to build growth forecasts
- Product lifecycle management: Manage Company’s product portfolio offering in Korea throughout the lifecycle i.e., from new idea generation till product termination.
- Market intelligence: Keep abreast of market trends, demand fluctuations and pricing strategies of competition
- Marketing Plan: Work together with market sales teams to develop the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan
- Customer events & exhibition: Take responsibility for all exhibitions and tradeshows and sponsored events including customer innovation days
- Marketing material: Develop promotion material, including product brochures, leaflet, videos, images, trade advertisement, customer newsletters, etc
- Sales enablement: Work together with central and regional team to define and communicate the product value propositions to the sales teams
- Strong understanding of Korean business culture
- Fluency in Korean & English, both verbal and written, is a must (required to perform cross-border efforts with regional stakeholders)
- Can-do attitude with ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results in tight time frames
- Very strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Excellent presentation skills (including mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint) and experience with building product marketing and sales presentations for customers and internal audience
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior leadership, as well as teams and vendors in a cross-functional, multi-national and multi-cultural environment, often with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and cross-team capacity with internal stakeholders
[EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE]
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing etc. M.B.A and chemistry majored preferred
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in strategic marketing and/ or business development role
- Experience in B2B business company who serve for F&B industry is preferred
- Successful experience driving innovation and product launches
- Prior experience in executing tradeshows and events
• MS-Word로 작성된 국문 또는 영문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
[제출처 및 문의]
• 이메일 지원: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 문의: 02-558-1907