TITLE: Digital Transformation Software Sales Manager
The Pursuit strategy shall include but not limited to:
•Competitive positioning of Emerson’s Plantweb Optics Software portfolio
•Strategic and Tactical coordination among different stakeholders within EMR (i.e. Pre-Sales Solution Architects, Business Development Managers, Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services, Operations and Project Management) and outside EMR (Channels, Partners, Subcontractors)
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with his/her colleagues within Asia Pacific cross BU teams, Proposals, engineering and Customer Success teams.
• Identify and build relationships with new prospects – Act as a Trusted Advisor.
• Account development for key clients with ownership of Account Plan development and execution
• Partner with the respective Pre-Sales Solution Architect/s to develop and nurture software solution opportunities by providing account insights, commercial expertise and advice to the sales process and supporting customer requests
• Proactively manage funnel to ensure regular update of all opportunities and achieve assigned booking quotas
• Qualify sales leads and execute sales cycle to penetrate new accounts – acquisition and expansion.
• Act in a consultative capacity and propose best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the client.
• Help to create and solicit new business and/or retain and penetrate existing business in order to drive growth for the region, focusing on assigned accounts/territories in Asia.
• Devising and executing sales campaign, to drive incremental revenue
• Assisting on large, strategic, multi-product, complex business opportunities
• Well versed in adopting and executing using Outcome Selling Methods ; PPVCC Sales methodology
• Managing the Sales Funnel with a sharp focus and responsible for POR reporting and building subscription software/ services business
• Coordinate sales opportunities and prioritise resources during each quarter to balance bandwidth constraints.
• Input to the Product Development Strategy guidance by documenting and sharing customer requirements.
• Be able to develop and execute on strategic customer engagement plans, together with the existing customer base and new opportunities while meeting short term business objectives.
• Be responsible for earning customer trust through solid customer engagements on product and solution needs – establishing a win/win approach with customers.
• Focus on customer engagements that are aligned with the business strategy and ensure resources across the business functions are aligned appropriately on customer engagement
• KPI : Own and Drive Annual Sales Quota for assigned accounts/territory
• Client Centricity and curiosity driven domain expertise in the areas of Digital Transformation, IIOT, data insights and related solutions
• A passion for solving customer’s business problems and the technological innovations in the industrial space.
• Have a solid track record of leading by influencing others within a diverse and globally distributed team of professionals
• Good communication skills are essential including written and verbal presentation skills
• Experience orchestrating challenging solution sales within a highly complex global organization with participation required across multiple functions / divisions
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solving
• Hands on skills in managing all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting, product demonstration, commercial negotiation and legal contractual reviews.
• Existing relationships and network in the Emerson Installed base and industry would be key
• Additional personality attributes of an Ideal Candidate- entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, optimistic, collaborative, drive to succeed in an agile environment and above all ability to have fun on the way.
[EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE]
• Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Automation and Software Industry or management consulting in software organizations.
• Experience in the Asia industrial sector is highly desirable.
• Customer Focus, Negotiations, Solution oriented mindset, Relationship building, Results driven, Resilient, ICE Selling Methodology
• MS-Word로 작성된 국문 또는 영문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
[제출처 및 문의]
• 이메일 지원: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 문의: 02-558-1907