JOB TITLE: Contracts & Compliance Manager
ㅇ POSITION OBJECTIVE
To meet customer requirements while assuring protection of Company’s legal and financial interests in support of company growth and operations through: the review and negotiation of terms and conditions; the initiation, development, review and negotiation of sales agreements including service or confidentiality agreements; the review and negotiation of non-standard customer requirements as included on customer quotations and purchase orders; the administration of government purchase orders and handling special requirements associated with nuclear business.
ㅇ MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and enforce policies, strategies and processes of Contract Services, Checkpoint Compliance and Trade Compliance for all businesses in Korea in alignment with Asia Pacific’s and Global compliance directions.
- Drive consistency across business units and platforms.
- Work in close collaboration and cohesiveness with colleagues in Korea (business units and platforms), Asia Pacific headquarters and Corporate in delivering professional services and achieving teams’ results.
- Conduct effective and independent reviews, response to and negotiation of terms and conditions of sales contracts with Customers that meet with Company’s contractual guidelines, working in close partnership with sales and business teams.
- Engage with and provide advice/guidance to sales, project management, finance and other internal customers on contractual and commercial issues.
- Provide input to management and obtain necessary approvals regarding contractual risk areas identified.
- Provide input to sales and project management on subcontracting strategies and assist in producing and negotiating subcontracts on major projects.
- Produce and maintain agreements for approved agency, distributor and local business partners.
- Develop and maintain standard contract conditions and model form agreements in alignment with Global Contract Services.
- Keep abreast of legal, contracts and policy developments and advise on their impact to company contracting operations.
- Manage and ensure enforcement of Company’s Checkpoint program in the business entities in Korea; support the Checkpoint activities of Due Diligence, Transaction Reviews, self-assessments and operational reviews.
- Manage and ensure enforcement of Company’s Trade Compliance program in business entities in Korea.
- Responsible for training on Contracts, Commercial, Checkpoint and Trade Compliance requirements for all employees in Korea.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
ㅇ JOB COMPETENCIES
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a business field (degrees in (business) law preferred)
- Job skills: Knowledge of acquisition law and regulations, contracting practices, and export/import controls; and strong communication skills.
- Job experience: Minimum 2-3 years of contract-and-compliance-related experience or bar admission in Korea
- Language: Korean and English
- Law School 출신이나, 변호사 선호
- MS-Word로 작성된 영문·국문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
ㅇ 제출처 및 문의
- 이메일 지원: email@example.com
- 문의: 02-558-1907