준법감시부 Senior AML Officer (차부장급)
1. Improve and implement internal KYC management and procedure to comply with all key regulations.
2. Improve and implement customer risk rating criteria with KYC management and procedure for both consumer and corporate customer.
3. Enforce adherence to the principles of AML procedure and ensure standardization of execution within bank.
4. Ensure adherence to the AML, KYC management framework in identifying, controlling, monitoring and reporting.
5. Monitor and review closely on money laundering prevention guidelines and all relevant reports.
6. Support the team in ensuring money-laundering prevention requirements incorporated into procedures and communicated to unit staff.
7. Lead the team and work with compliance officer closely in visits and inspections by internal/external auditors and regulators
8. Lead in the investigation of suspicious reports and financial crime risks.
9. Schedule and conduct AML inspection.
10. Schedule and conduct training on AML measures.
1. 10+ years of experience within a bank/financial institution (at least 5+ years in a compliance or AML related role).
2. BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field (professional qualifications preferable).
3. Have specific experience and a thorough understanding of anti money laundering controls, procedures and regulations and a thorough knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements.
4. Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
5. Self-motivated and leadership attributes.
6. Good command of oral and written English (Chinese-proficiency is also preferred).
서류전형 → 1차 면접 → 2차 면접 →최종합격
* 상황에 따라 일부 전형이 가감될 수 있음.
워드파일 영문 이력서
이메일 접수 firstname.lastname@example.org