Position Title: : Associate AP Product Regulatory Specialist – Regulatory Affairs
ㅇ 근무지: 서울
• Ensure regulatory compliance for new product developments and through product life cycle.
• Provide regulatory support to product development teams for wireless devices, dispensers, machinery with pumps and controllers.
• Organize with laboratories and product certification agencies testing of equipment.
• Work closely with Engineering, R&D and Marketing teams to determine equipment regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with Global Regulatory Team to ensure seamless execution of new product introductions.
• Lead and coordinate efforts to ensure equipment satisfies appropriate testing standards mandatory for placing in the market.
• Create and maintain equipment technical files documenting equipment regulatory compliance.
• Assign Korea, Vietnam, and Thailand tariff codes and review portfolio for controlled items.
• Declaration data mapping for GTS project.
• Monitor intercompany purchase orders and coordinate documentation to support free trade agreement claims at the time of import into Korea.
• Implement free trade agreement duty savings tracker and execute a communication plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechanical or Telecommunication Engineering.
• 2+ years of professional work experience.
• Experience working cross-functionally with business leaders and key technical stakeholders.
• Experience explaining complex ideas to a diverse range of audiences.
• Comfortable to perform administrative tasks like documentation collection, organizing files and creating record documents.
• Project management experience.
• Familiar in extracting information from SAP, Excel and Power Point.
• Used to work in virtual environment like Microsoft Teams and lead virtual meetings in English
• Fluent in English.
• 2+ years of experience working in certification agency or testing lab or coordinating equipment regulatory approvals or related equipment compliance activity.
• Knowledge of Korean Regulations.
• Knowledge of telecommunications approvals.
• Familiar with product lifecycle management and engineering change process.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Savvy with knowledge management programs
• Knowledge of tariff code classification and Dual Use Directive
• MS-Word로 작성된 국문 또는 영문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
[제출처 및 문의]
• 이메일 지원: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 문의: 02-558-1907 / 010-5419-3588